Wednesday, April 18, 2007
green with blue stripes
I went to a home buying seminar tonight. I signed up for a couple months ago when I was doing some RSP stuff at the bank. The bank lady wasn't all that helpful for me since I've already been through all that, but the lawyer who spoke was so interesting. I think I'm pretty lucky that worse stuff didn't go wrong when I bought my house. My biggest surprise was that I had to pay an extra $1300 in property taxes up front that I so wasn't expecting. But with the market like it is, real estate agents are telling their clients to put offers on houses with no conditions and apparently that can be illegal in some instances (i.e. when you buy a condo without a schedule c - not sure what that is but apparently it's illegal). Anyway, at the end I was talking with the most adorable couple. They were probably my age. He was tall and skinny with a big full beard and wearing a green sweater with wide blue horizontal stripes. She was cute, tall and chubby with capri jeans and slightly messy hair. She clapped when they announced the winners of the door prizes just to make them feel good. It was totally sweet. I had this twinge of jealousy for her life and I only met her for 2 minutes and have no idea what she does. Anyway, I must go and clean my bathroom. Company coming this weekend and one thing I've learned about a white bathroom with dark brown hair is that they don't mix well. Or, that you just have to clean more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who's coming here this weekend?
Some girls that I'm friends with.
Post a Comment