In a simple, and somewhat ironic, follow-up to my last post I'm here to report that I have dislocated my elbow. Apparently I'm not an overly accomplished horsewoman. Thus, typing is quite slow. I have, of course, dislocated my right elbow. If you assume by my tone that I am right handed you assume correctly.
It's funny how some things I didn't think about are way harder than I expected. Brushing my teeth for instance. Washing my hair. Taking off a t-shirt (way harder than putting it on). Hanging up clothes. Washing my hand, and subsequent drying. Writing with my left hand is even slower and messier than I anticipated. Putting my hair in a clip or ponytail is downright impossible.
Then some things are way easier than I'd dreaded. Putting on deodorant, once I got the top off which now stays off, was way simpler than you'd think. Shaving my legs. Turning the pages of a book. Eating.
Anyway, I'm bound to my house at least until my first doctor's appointment where I find out how long I'll be in this cast thingy. So I'll be reading lotss of blogs. I hope all of you have exceptionally newsy and comedic weeks ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It could be worse. You could be stuck driving a PT Cruiser for a couple of weeks.
Hah! You are too funny.
Post a Comment