I've started using my arm a bit in the past two days. I've been typing with it, writing (I'm so not ambidexterous - I think my left hand writing has gotten worse in the last three weeks). I think I'm probably using it more than I should - it's pretty sore tonight. But I can't even put into words how satisfying it is to wash both hands instead of trying to one hand-ed-ly wash my left hand.
Jazz festival still going on in the city. Last night I went to a French-ish jazz band at a favourite local restaurant. A friend and I went there specifically for the performance. We were hoping a few other friends we'd invited would meet us so we got a booth - but no one else showed. We started off drinking some tea and coffee and went to some appetizers after that. I know we weren't spending a lot of money (which made me feel slightly bad for taking up a table for the whole evening) - but we did go there for the show and we did at least order some food. And there weren't really any smalled tables left when we realised our other friends weren't going to show. But by the end I didn't feel bad anymore. Our waitress pretty much ignored us the entire time and never did bring us the bill. So we stayed late and enjoyed the band and had a grand night. I love live music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You should put up the pictures of your arm. Yuck!
Hey Shannon, glad to hear your arm is starting to get better. Happy Canada Day!
Post a Comment