Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Kiwi land bound
My trip is booked. Unless something comes up that causes me to use my cancellation insurance (which I decided in the end to purchase since it is a leisure trip after all - may as well take all the stress out of it if possible), I'm heading for the South Pacific in the New Year. Because of the way Christmas and New Year holidays fall, I will be away from the office for 7 weeks. It's going to be fantastic. And last minute, a friend decided to purchase a ticket as well so now I've got company. Most excellent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who's going with you?
And congrats! I think everyone would have been bummed if you hadn't gone!
There was pretty never a chance of me not going unless something catastrophic or seriously tragic happened. I just finally found a flight at a good price.
Jess from Calgary is going to be my travel partner in crime.
Post a Comment