Sunday, August 20, 2006

Funkiness

I hate being in a funk. Especially when there is absolutely no reason to be. Yet in a funk I am. I had a nice day. I woke up and went to church then went to my friend Ian's for a barbeque. I came away with one win and one loss in air hockey. Then I got down to some lawn mowing, went to work to figure out some things for tomorrow in Medicine Hat (tricky confusing project). Then I came home, ate some supper and watched Danger Bay, finished my laundry and packed for tomorrow. Now all I have to do are the dishes and then I can go to bed. it was a great day. So why am I feeling sad? Boo.

Well I shall now attempt to counteract my funk by going to the park to watch a movie with my sister. It is movie night in the park - I hope they are playing a good one.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Well, I hope you're feeling a bit more chipper by now. I know how you feel, sometimes I feel that way, too; I have things pretty good, I really don't have much to complain about it, but sometimes I just feel down.

Hope your week is going well!

Shannon said...

My week is going well, thank you Matt. I hope yours is too. I am about to phone and book my trip to Mexico so I am in quite a good mood at the moment actually.