Monday, December 29, 2008

Karma bit me in the butt

Sorry for making fun of how cold it is back home.

I swear that this video was taken in Maui on Christmas morning. No beautiful sunrise for me.



And yes, we will be releasing a cd very soon.

5 comments:

RTAs said...

Heeheehee. That was priceless. thank you for sharing your Christmas morning with us :) And I am sad you missed your Christmas morning Maui sunrise though. You'll just have to try again.

Anonymous said...

That was great. I hope you had a good Christmas anyway. Love you!

Unknown said...

sorry about your cold Hawaiian Christmas! :( But glad you shared with us... missed you at camp... and that guy looks SO MUCH like Ross Dorsey! It's not him, is it? I didn't miss something, did I?

Shannon said...

I'm glad you enjoyed. I have a fantastic Christmas. It was too funny all the stuff that went wrong not to enjoy it.

And no. Definitely not Ross Dorsey. And I don't think there is much similarity between the two at all actually.

Anonymous said...

I can see how that guy looks like Ross. I hope you enjoyed your reminder of home. I also hope it was brief, cuz you don't have much time there left.