Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Money, that's what I want
Hmmm. So I'm one of the managers at a backpacking store now. Big career change for me but so far it's been lots of fun. The only problem is that I see everything that comes into the store and I want it all. I just bought a wicked cool tent. And a new Therma-rest. And today while looking at a different product, I just about bought a camp stove and a down sleeping mat. They are both amazing products which is why I want them but I totally can't spend that kind of cash right now. And I haven't even added up what I've spent on clothes in the past 3 weeks. It's slightly ridiculous. Now here's the thing, compared to most people, I probably haven't really spent that much or gone that crazy. But compared to myself, this is INSANE behavouir. My family has always known I was the lone gal of our clan that didn't like to shop. But it appears that I just never had the right motivation. I've never really had too much of a problem with overspending. I've been fairly careful with my funds and usually have decent self-discipline. But apparently I've lost some of that discipline. I don't know what to do. This is foreign to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment