Boo. The inspection turned up some things. Now what? Walk away, re-negotiate, ask for an extension. I DON'T KNOW!!!!
I shall sleep on it. I still like the house, I just don't want to be stuck with a money pit.
It was all going so smoothly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Shannon! What concerns did the inspection bring up?
I just put an offer on a small 1050 sq ft bungalow in Calgary for a crazy ~$300,000, but my mortgage wasn't approved, which is probably a good thing.
So I've decided a more realistic option to housing in Calgary is to buy a house in Sask with cash ($15,000) and instead of a mortgage take out a loan to buy a jet ($100,000) to commute to work in Calgary. It works out $200,000 cheaper than the house I offered on anyways (same size house) and sure beats rush hour...
http://www.mls.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?vd=&SearchURL=%3fPage%3d2%26Mode%3d0%26vs%3d1%26rlt%3d%26cp%3d%26pt%3d0%26mp%3d0-50000-0%26mrt%3d-1-0-0%26Beds%3d0-0%26Baths%3d0-0%26f%3d%26ft%3dall%26o%3dA%26of%3d1%26ps%3d10%26ptgid%3d1%26aid%3d6345%26MapURL%3d%253fAreaID%253d2050&Mode=0&PropertyID=3773427
http://www.controller.com/listings/forsale/detail.asp?OHID=1063789&guid=9A8A1BBD1EE34D8DA00C4183F2078397
Ha! Where are you getting a house for $15,000? Not in Saskatoon.
I get to see your fiancee this weekend!
Post a Comment