Thursday, October 19, 2006

to buy or not to buy?

I might buy a new car tomorrow. Then again, I might not. But if they will give me what I want for a trade in, they are going to have themselves a deal. A new house, a new laptop, a new position at my job. Let's add a new car. I mean, I'd rather have a new husband, but if that's not going to happen for awhile, I shall content myself with a beautiful new car. Especially since I spend more time in it then my house these days.

Oh, and I still absolutely love my yoga class. I wasn't the star this week that I was last time, but yoga's not about your ego anyway. You most likely won't remember me explaining how I avoided this particular class for awhile because I was scared of the instructor, but last night I told her how much I was enjoying her class and how it wasn't at all what I expected. I'd been told it was very spiritual and that made me kind of nervous. She laughed at me and explained to me how innapropriate it would be for her to push her beliefs on her pupils, even if she was a practicing Buddhist. But turns out she's a Christain. And to quote her, "My God loves everyone." What a beautiful explanation.

Anyway, namaste yogis. Goodnight.

No comments: