Well, it is my birthday in Saskatchewan! Unfortunately, since I am in Phoenix, I am pretty sure the date on this blog with be February 9. Oh well. The 10th is my actual birthday. Now I must decide how to celebrate my quarter-life crisis. Already bought a car recently for work, do not want or need to dye my hair, no plans to have an affair and I think those are usually the popular mid-life crises. So I am taking ideas if anyone has a good one.
So Day 4 has been a nice relaxing day. Went shopping a bit with my grandma and bought some ski pants (for skiing next week - there has been no snow in northern Arizona this year so guess what was on sale) and a book, watched a movie with the g'rents, finished a John Grisham novel I had picked up at the airport (which I really enjoyed - it had been awhile since I had read one but this had me hooked the whole way through), had dinner with my aunt and uncle and now am writig before I nod off to sleep.
Just wanted to mention that some serious other trivia has been added in the comments by Derek to a recent post.
Later gators. Wow - I cannot believe that I am 25. Yikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You could go skydiving- or simply hike the Grand Canyon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
HAAAAAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU... (okay, so I already sang it to you in the most painful and drawn-out way, and so I'll spare you the best).
I love you so much, Shanny!
Post a Comment