Saturday, February 11, 2006

Day 5 - Happy birthday to me everywhere time

Well, worldwide I am now 25. Gone are the days of checking off the 18-24 box on surveys and questionairres. Now I have to check the 25 and up box.

I went shopping all afternoon with my aunt Val and my grandma. Any of you who know me well know that is not a common occurance. I did find 2 pairs of pants for $10 each at the Guess store which was the high point. Low point - absolutely no cute guys wandering the malls here in Phoenix. Or the restaurants. We went mexican food for dinner which was marvelous but no cute boys. Saskatachewan really does have an oddly high percentage of boys (per capita wise I mean). One of the many reasons I love living there. Along with the fact that pretty much anyone you talk to would know about "the shoe incident". What a great province.

Anyway, the birthday draws to a close and I was not involved in a motor vehicle accident. Sweet. Bye birthday - see you again next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a friend here in Calgary grew up on Vancouver Island hearing legends of a magical land called 'Saskatchewan' from his parents (who used to live there). He went there to work on a farm there one summer and found the experience exceeded his hopes and dreams and is now determined to get back there someday... too bad there is virtually no work for anyone... please everyone vote in a new government, I still believe there is hope!