So, as I said the inspection turned up some things. In a remarkedly decisive action I have decided on a magic number for which I will buy the house, problems and all. I shall take the afternoon to think on it but I am pretty sure I will make them a new offer. If they decline, then I will walk away and keep looking. I will be sad to pass up that cute little house but I guess I am just not comfortable with all the stuff that needs to be done.
At least now the ball will be in their court.
More on this tomorrow after the closing time is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
did you do a mold & asbestos inspection? :-p
Hah! One of the reasons I am ancy about buying it is asbestos to be honest. The negotiative offer has been made. Let the nail biting begin.
Post a Comment