Sunday, April 09, 2006

Instead of taking out recycling (I found a bunch of spiders in it and was outta there), I present to you my first meme.

1) Who is the last person you high-fived? My roomate has hooked me on this compulsive high fiving for no reason and I actually high fived NewGuy at work. He looked at me like I was an idiot (but he did return the high five). The roomate got it from Maryanne. Thanks guys.
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? Not likely, but maybe.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on? Especially if a movie is on.
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? Ha! Whenever I try I spill all over myself.
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? Maybe when I was young, I don't remember. I was a good speller back then so it's possible.
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? A bee, a hornet and a few wasps.
7) How fast can you type? Decently fast thanks to Typing Tutor and Mavis Beacon Typing in junior high. Anybody remember Mavis Beacon? You were driving and as you approached a word you typed it. Any mistakes resulted in a bug smashed on your windshield.
8) Are you afraid of the dark? If I am outside and alone, I really kind of am.
9) What color are your eyes? Green. I have green eyes.
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? Nope.
11) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower? I can't even remember the last time I had a bath. I always shower.
12) Do you knock on wood? No.
13) Do you floss daily? I try. Dental hygeine is very important to me.
14) What happened to question #14? It's too horrible to talk about, but it was awful.
15) Can you hula hoop? Can't everyone? (Note: That means, no.)
16) Are you good at keeping secrets? If they are about other people I think I am. If they are about myself, no.
17) What do you want for Christmas? I suspect it will be something for my new house but not anything knick kanck-ish.
18) Do you know the Muffin Man? Know him? We're involved.
19) Do you talk in your sleep? Not that I know of.
20) Who wrote the book of love? Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, etc.
21) Have you ever flown a kite? Yes! And it has been way too long. My dad used to collect them and we had all sorts of cool ones that could do tricks. I think we will have to take up kite flying agian this summer.
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes? No.
23) Do you consider yourself successful? According to my personal definition of success, not yet. But I'm working on it.
24) How many people are on your contact list of your cell? It is my work phone so between professional and personal contacts, maybe 50?
25) Have you ever asked for a pony? I don't think so. My friend Sherri and I did save up to buy a horse once though. Sadly, the deal fell through.
26) Plans for tomorrow? Indoor Air Quality assessment in a city 2.5 hours away. Cleaning. Laundry.
27) Can you juggle? I'm an awesome juggler. However I can only do 2 balls at a time.
28) Missing someone now? I am kind of actually.
29) When was the last time you told someone I Love You? About 20 mintues ago I said it to my friend Jess when I hung up the phone.
30) And truly meant it? I did very much mean it.
31) How often do you drink? Constantly at the office - I have a huge water bottle that I make myself drain everyday. Not as much in the evenings at home.
32) How are you feeling today? Really calm and happy and content.
33) What do you say too much? Fair enough
34) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? No, detention once though.
35) What are you looking forward to? In the short term: April 14th (Feast) and May 27th (possession date). Lots of things in the long term.
36) Have you ever crawled through a window? Yup. I crawl through all sorts of weird spaces at my job.
37) Have you ever eaten dog food? No, but I watched someone else do it. He said it wasn't as good as cat food.
38) Can you handle the truth? Most of the time.
39) Do you like green eggs and ham? I do not particularly like any colour of eggs or ham.
40) Any cool scars? On my right pointer finger I have a scar in the shape of a T that I love. I also have one on my shin that I got for being hardcore. Okay, well I got it for being a klutz and walking into a pointy branch hidden by the foilage. But I was in a forest where there are no trails. That is kind of hardcore right?

Whew. Meme done.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I remember Mavis Beacon. I hated her with a passion.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Ky started the high-fives. I caught the disease from her. You can thank Ky. The funny thing is that my brother also obsessively high-fives.

Anonymous said...

and my brother obsessively high-fives too! I think it runs in the family.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Crazy runs in our family. Don't tell any potential suitors. (I've already trapped Chris! No backing out now.)

Shannon said...

Well you guys have turned me crazy with the high fives. Now I have to keep it from potential suitors too. (What's said on the blogosphere, stays on the blogosphere).

Jen said...

Odd Saskatchewanians. In Alberta, we don't high five. We pound.

This craziness had better not hit my line of either one of these families! Keep it away from me!

Shannon said...

Jen, if you stay at my house after Saryn's wedding, it may be unavoidable.