I hate being assertive. Today I had to tell someone something that I really didn't want to. But there is the whole "the truth will set you free" thing so I decided, with roomate encouragement, that I should. I don't know why it is so hard for me to be open about some things with certain people because in a lot of aspects of my life I am such an open person.
Anyway, I spent today cleaning. I got up, watched the Match Game and ate some watermelon and then go down to some cleaning. Didn't stop until around 3:30 when my roomate and I decided to make some lunch. I love it when it's clean - I feel very happy.
This evening I went on a scavenger hunt with my youth group. It was so much fun - I totally didn't want to go because I was still in cleaning mode. But I knew I'd have fun if I went and I did.
Oh, and I found out that my only female first cousin is going to have a baby. This is big news for her, and a little on the surprising side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment