shannon journies
Here we go!
Thursday, September 28, 2006
gussied up
I just got back from a gallery opening with my sister. I wore earrings and everything. That's more snazzy than I've been in months.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Shannon
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
2008
(25)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(11)
►
2007
(40)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2006
(152)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(9)
▼
September
(16)
gussied up
Hah! I do bend.
mr. clean is my dream man
This is hilarious. Right now my roomate and I, wh...
today
being in shape is overrated right?
You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Ka-boom. I think not.
The sad story of the state of my leisure time
Thank goodness for the coat hanger
Trees and men and dancing
cup or hand
three things
dunh dunh dunh...
swimmin' in the crick
poop in the fan
►
August
(7)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(18)
►
2005
(17)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(1)
links so i can be quick
Miss Gina
Bronwyn
Ky, Lyn, Amanda
Maryanne
Chris
Steph
Ang
Ariann
Matt
Janice
Amanda
Kristin
Lee
Chasing Wonder
No comments:
Post a Comment