Just got back today from a loop of survey work. Spent last night in Regina with my good friend Kristen. Ah Halloween. I got hugged by a ninja turtle.
Tonight I went to a "Clean and Dirty" party. I dressed up like a dust bunny. I'd say there were about even numbers of dirty vs clean. There were toothbrushes and 50's house wives for the clean side, bed bugs and dressers ("one night stands") for the dirty side and catholic school girls and a half nun half prostitute for the both clean and dirty side. Fun.
And, ah, so if you end up in Moosomin one day and you see a sign on a motel that says "newly renovated rooms", don't you dare think that means the rooms are nice. Let's just say I'm glad I didn't see them before they were "renovated." That was one the nights I brought my sleeping bag in.
Happy Halloween.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like Kristen! Say hi to her for me next time you chat. And I love that you managed to get yourself hugged by a ninja turtle.
Kristen reads my blog!
Kristoni, Ariann says hi!
Hi back Ariann, I hope everything is going good with you.
Post a Comment