While I think about my decision I shall take a quiz. Ah, the stress relief of a quiz.
Seven things to do before I die:
1. The West Coast Trail
2. Learn sign language
3. Secure a husband
4. Have a baby (or two or three)
5. Take a mechanics course
6. Be one of the people that answers the phones on Telemiracle
7. Live in a foreign country
Seven things to do before I die (when I was an idealistic teenager):
1. Get married
2. Become a doctor
3. Go skydiving (hooray! I did it!)
4. Become a missionary
5. Find out my spiritual gifts
6. Backpack through Europe
7. Learn sign language
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Fix my computer
2. Wear a size 2 (or 4 or 6, etc.)
3. Not be emotional after watching a romantic comedy
4. Sit still! I am such a fidgeter.
5. Not sing along to tunes in the car
6. Read Ernest Hemmingway's "For whom the Bell Tolls" (and by gosh I have tried - I always fall asleep)
7. Speak Japanese
Seven things that attract me to my spouse: (Us singletons were supposed to change it to 7 things that I will likely be attracted to or admire in the opposite gender)
1. A desire and ambition to have a family
2. How he will (hopefully) make me feel protected and safe
3. How he finds me amusing
4. How he makes me laugh
5. How he's active and excellent at motivating me to be as well.
6. His voice
7. His gaze
Seven things I say most often:
1. "Fair enough"
2. "Excellent"
3. "Good morning. This is [company name]. Shannon speaking."
4. "Ky" (pause) "HAS A BUM". Except I don't say it - I sing it.
5. "Yeah, no..."
6. "Today, I really wish I had a boyfriend." Most often said in a whining voice to Ky after watching anything remotely sappy on tv.
7. "Sigh."
Seven books I love:
1. Watership Down
2. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (and the rest of them)
3. Plants of the Western Boreal Forest and Aspen Parkland
4. Blue Castle
5. Christy Millar
6. Bridget Jones Diary
7. The Gospel of John
Seven movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Bridget Jones Diary
2. You've Got Mail
3. The Little Mermaid
4. The Sound of Music
5. The Pelican Brief
6. Elf
7. Centre Stage
Too much fun! Still haven't made the decision (see previous blog entry). Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment