I am back in Calgary right now. The office here in town is super busy and short staffed so the Saskatchewan office has been sending people to cover the holes. This is my lucky week (or two). So here I am, back in Calgary only a week after the end of my holidays took me away from the city. Sounds like I will be sitting at a low risk asbestos removal job all week. But the shift is 7am to 3:30 pm and that makes me happy because I will miss the worst of the traffic. And honestly, that is one of my biggest fears about this city.
Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Boo Calgary! Why can't you remove asbestos in Edmonton? I am sure we have lots of it!
Pssst Jen, maybe Edmonton is so great there is no asbestos.
The Calgary office has just had a few people leave to go and have babies so they are short staffed and need the help. Edmonton has not seemed to have the same problem.
Yeah no babies in Edmonton. Poor Edmonton.
Post a Comment