Due to the Queen's constant posting about Battlestar Galactica (just so you know Maryanne, I searched your blog and you have 12 posts mentioning BSG), my roomate Ky and I rented the first two DVD's of the first season to watch this week while packing. We got through the first DVD. Thoughts: Interesting show. Definately has the right type of characters and potential love triangles to get you hooked. Raunchy sex scene within the first 20 minutes though - could have done without that. I believe the words out of our mouths were an exclimatory "Maryanne and Chris!!" As if we were blaming them for the presence of a sex scene. But that was pretty much it for raunchiness (and let's be honest folks for me anything on television, or in public for that matter, beyond kissing is raunchy. I just don't need to see it!). I predicted a few things, was surprised by a few. And there's a super cute boy on it. All in all it was a fairly enjoyable 3 hours. And I got a bunch of stuff organized and packed too.
I think tonight the queen's cousin is coming over to hang out while we pack. We might intro her to the show too.
Happy packing day to me, happy packing day to me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hoorah! I didn't know he was from Vancouver. I love him even more now.
Oh, trust me. If they're not major actors, they're from Vancouver. And have probably appeared in every other Vancouver sci-fi production.
Post a Comment