Monday, May 15, 2006

Slightly productive

List of things I planned to do this evening:
Mow lawn;
Pull weeds;
Put away dishes (before I went home for the weekend I washed a crapload of them);
Make and eat supper (tacos - mmmmm);
Put away freshly laundered clothes (our washing machine has been broken for about a month now and I took pretty much all the clothes I own home for the weekend);
Start packing for the big move;
Phone my friends Robyne and Erica; and
Go to bed early.

List of things I actually did this evening (if on the first list, I have bolded it!):
Mow lawn;
Pull weeds;
Put away dishes;
Make and eat supper (the tacos were yummy);
Put away
some of my freshly laundered clothes;
Watched celebrity poker showdown and caught up on some blog reading;
Phoned friend Jessica (but not Robyne or Erica); and
Stayed up late.

Could have been worse.

No comments: