So yesterday I not only rode a motorbike but I also wore leather head to toe. I felt so bad I just about got a tatoo!
Kidding about the tatoo of course. But I did catch a ride out to the lake with my friend's dad - who is also the preacher man at my church. It was such a perfect day. The temperature was idyllic, the canola was in bloom, even the scents in the air were pleasant (except one spot where I think we may have passed a diary farm - but it wasn't bad). I was surprised how much I enjoyed being the bike - I knew I'd like it but I didn't anticipate it being such a comfortable way to travel. I don't know if I will go out and get my own or anything, but I'd ride on someone else's again sometime I think.
Anyway, to the dishes I go. They've gotten stacked up over the last while and I need to plan my attack carefully. I think some serious scrubbing may be in store. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can see the future now: Shannon, motorcycle groupie. Hey, it's not like you haven't hung out with Hell's Angels before, right?
Just teasing Shannon, I'm glad you had a good weekend.
Ohmygosh - I wasn't supposed to tell anyone. How did you know?
Shannon--I've sent you an email that I need you to respond to right away. Let me know if you haven't gotten it.
Are you kidding, or not? You told me about hanging with the Angels.
Post a Comment