Tuesday, July 11, 2006

polyethylene roasting on an open fire

I learned an important lesson today. Domestic hot water tanks require a location from which to exhaust. The secondary lesson learned was that just because someone tells you the tank is turned off does not mean it is. Tertiary lesson, if you cover up the only place from which a hot water tank can exhaust, and it is in fact still operating, flames shoot out from the bottom.

It was tense there for a few moments. No one was hurt.

In other news, my bestest favourite Kylee-Anne is leaving me, possibly forever (but hopefully not - she might come back in the fall!). And I am sad for me, but happy for her. Hopefully she will have lots of fun and friends in Victoria. And I'm happy Mary and Chris get her for awhile. But I think I may get to go see them all for a week in August. I just got approved for a two week holiday beginning July 31st. Excitingness!

I'll be gone for several days. I've got to journey to the southeast of the province to do some asbestos investigating and then I think I will be going camping with my friends on their annual family camping trip. Till next week then!

No comments: