My co-worker had to bring her kids to work today for a bit while she prepared everything so she could work on her reports from home. In 3 years this is the first time between daycare and babysitting it has happened. It is pure pandemonium - she has two boys aged one and three. They are running around grabbing things, screaming, making funny noises and having temper tantrums. She is frustrated to no end and I feel a bit bad about barely being able to keep a straight face. They really are cute kids with huge happy smiles, devilish as they may be.
It is very great contrast to another co-worker who has four kids (aged 6-13) which often drop by for an hour in the afternoons and who sit silently in our waiting area and read the paper (although they do eat ALL of the candy in our candy dish whenever they visit). I realise they are older, but I think these kids would have been silent even when they were one and three. Different personalities and parenting styles I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment