Monday, September 11, 2006

three things

3 things that scare me are:

spiders, dying alone in the Bridget Jones alone-and-being-eaten-by-stray-dogs way, fluffing

3 people that make you laugh:

Lyn, Bronwyn, Ray Romono

3 things that you hate the most?

tomatoes, back pain, feeling jealous

3 things I don't understand:

computers, guys, abstract art

3 things I am doing right now:

watching tv, preparing for tomorrow's survey, avoiding something

3 things I want to do before I die:

help combine a field, go to a rainforest, get toned abdominal muscles

3 things I can do: make a fantastic white wine and cilantro snapper, french braid, count to 10 in 3 languages

3 things I can't do:

count to 10 in 4 languages, fix my computer, eat a bug on purpose

3 things I think you should listen to:

the weather network, dolphins, Regina's community radio station

3 things you should never listen to:

the bad conscience on your left shoulder, diet pill commercials, nails being drug down a chalkboard

3 things I'd like to learn:

sign language, the vietniese waltz (spelling?), how to identify all the trees in the world apart

3 favorite foods:

grapes, watermelon, corn chips

3 beverages I drink regularly:

milk, water, grapefruit juice

3 shows I watched as a kid:

darkwing duck, rescue rangers, full house

3 things I have on my desk:

I am at a hotel - so the office laptop, my phone, my glasses case

3 things I am grateful for:

family, friends, faith

2 comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Yes! We've completed the trend: Lyn and Bronwyn make you laugh, but not Ky. Ray Romano yes, Ky no.

Shannon said...

That's right. I really wanted to be a part of something bloggie. Thanks for noticeing.

And Ray really does make me laugh.