Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Trees and men and dancing

Some thoughts.

There is a girl in my hotel that has the job I want. I assume it is some kind of drilling company or something that she works for. But I don't really care. She has a big truck with a logo of a tree on the side. So far so good. What puts her over the top? There is the most beautiful quad in the back of it. It even has a winch. Shannon wants. I am going to google the company immediately and see if they have any job openings.

I watched part of that Dancing with the Stars tonight and Mario Lopez is seriously and ridiculously adorable. It's like watching my first episode of Saved By the Bell all over again. Oh, and I was shocked how funny Jerry Springer was. I've never watched his show because I think that kind of talk show is retarded (personal opinion) but he was, though a pretty terribly dancer technically, a fantastic performer.

I went running today in Tatagwa Park (here is a painting that is pretty close to the real thing). Who knew there was such a peaceful pretty place in Weyburn?

I am watching a new show called "Men in Trees". I think I like the premise. And I'm surprised and how much I like Anne Heche - I've never been a fan of hers.

Anyway, that's today.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Come back to field work, Shannon. You know you want to. The quads are calling.

Anonymous said...

I saw the same episode of Dancing with the stars Shannon and I have to agree with you about the Mario Lopez thing!

Shannon said...

Matt - I want to. So bad. I practically drueled the next morning as I walked by the quad. It's truly sad, but I almost took a picture of it.

Kristen - He's so adorable it hurts. Almost as much as it does to look at the quad. But not quite. Oh, and congrats. You know what I'm talking about.