Since my sister said I would fill this out, I guess I must.
It’s a Two-by-Two survey. Answer with things that are relevant to you RIGHT NOW on this day. And you know the drill, don’t you? Put your answers in my comments section; let me know if you are posting it on your own blog; answer just a few if you don’t have time; or ignore it altogether!
Two Names You Go By
1. Shannon
2. No one really calls me anything else on a regular basis. Sad. Friends of mine, you better start giving me a nickname that sticks.
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Green t-shirt
2. Jeans that I reserve for field surveys
Two Things You Have to Have in a Relationship:
1. They must think I am witty
2. I must think that they are witty
Two of Your Favorite Things to Do
1. Watch Three's Company
2. Get a massage
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment
1. A massage
2. A boyfriend with house fixing skills
Two Pets You Had
1. A cat named Murphy
2. A parrot named Paco
Two Things You Did Last Night
1. Got my taxes done professionally for the first time
2. Brushed my teeth
Two Things You Ate Today
1. A piece of toast with peanut butter and peach jam
2. Ceasar salad
Two People You Last Talked To
1. Coworker D
2. Coworker A
Two Favorite Places
1. Killarney provincial park in Ontario
2. The top of the chairlift on the backside at Lake Louise
Two Things You're Doing Tomorrow
1. Getting a physical
2. Writing a hazmat report
Two Longest Car Rides
1. Saskatoon to Florida
2. Leader to Phoenix
Two Favorite Holidays
1. Sask's newest one - Family Day (who wouldn't want a holiday during ski season?)
2. Christmas
Two Guilty Pleasures
1. Kettle cooked popcorn
2. The car wash (wand version)
Two Things I Last Got in the Mail
1. My energy bill
2. The-lady-who-lived-at-my-house-before-me's bills
Two Things that Make Me Laugh
1. The squeaky meow of my sister's cat
2. A good elephant joke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment