Sunday, January 15, 2006

5 wierd or unusual things about Shannon

Hmmm. I have been tagged.

1. My right hip sticks out way farther than my left.

2. I think kelp forests are cool.

3. In university when I needed to stay up late studying but was falling asleep at 3am I would put in my Christmas Michael W. Smith CD and play the last song (I saw 3 ships come sailing in). It has this great bagpipe/Celtic sound and is completely perfect for doing a jig - which I would. By then I would be awake and ready to continue on in my studies. I have since performed this jig for select people.

4. When I am sad, lonely, depressed, sick or even just a wee bit under the weather, I sleep in the living room. When I first moved to Saskatoon I slept probably 80% of the nights on the uncomfortable futon instead of in my cozy bed. When my wonderful university boyfriend Chris and I broke up, I think I spent a month on the couch. I think it makes me feel less lonely. The funny thing is, when I first moved to Saskatoon, I lived alone. Hello Shannon - just as many people in the living room as in the bedroom! But it does not matter - it is my weird habit.

5. Sticking with the couch theme, when I am excited or thrilled, I jump on the couch. Same boyfriend who caused me to sleep on it for a month, also caused me to jump with reckless abandon the very first time he called to invite me to play ultimate frisbee.

Since Bronwyn pretty much tagged the only people that I know of who have read my blog, I will try something a little different. I am not sure if it is still the tail end of de-lurking week or if I have missed it, but in (perhaps belated) honour of said week, I will tag anyone who has ever read my blog but not commented. And if there is a chance I haven't read your blog, please leave a comment so I can check it out.

No comments: