Monday, January 23, 2006
Things I think are cool
I have discovered a new tea. For the last year or so I have been drinking chomomile almost exclusively but for whatever reason I recently tried one called African Honeybush. Sadly, I have not been able to find it ANYWHERE since the first and only time I ordered it. So please, if anyone sees it tell me. Because I think it is good and cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Doesn't celestial seasonings sell something called African Honeybush? Just a minute, I'll check my tea cupboard...
Celestial Seasonings makes Peach Apricot Honeybush. I got African Honeybush in a variety pack by Numi, which is apparently sold at Steep Hill Food Co-op on Broadway. Because I looked it up, because I'm a nerd, and I was trying to figure out where I could get some more for myself, because our variety packs that we got as a wedding present are running low and I'm craving me some Dry Desert Lime.
Sigh. I'm crazy, aren't I?
Or Safeway, apparently. I went to the store listed on the Numi website, because I really wanted more of the lime tea, but they didn't carry it anymore. Then, we were at Safeway and I checked out what kind of tea they had, and there it was! I have become a walking Numi ad.
Mmmmm. I checked out their website and I'm so excited. I'm going shopping for groceries tonight and I'm gonna go to Safeway and get some. Hooray! You are the best Maryanne.
Post a Comment