I went tobogganing tonight. It was fun and I think it is cool. One of the girls I was with had an "I heart tobogganing" shirt which I liked a lot. And I learned a new way to go down the hill. It is called a log cabin. First, 3 people lay beside each other on their backs. Then 3 more people lay perpendicular to them but on top of them and so on depending on how many are there. (Disclaimer: I was told not to attempt this with more than 9 people)
So yeah, tobogganing is cool in my books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That sounds freaky scary!
Shannon were you ever at the IVCF tobagganing nights? We always did crazy stupid stuff like that. And Jen as if blue mountain at New Year's camp every year is not just as dangerous. Man I miss snow.
That is why I only went once.
Come to Edmonton. We have snow.
Chris, I met you on an IVCF tobogganing night - officially anyway. Ariann and I were wrastling in the snow and I met Chris Reed from a certain small town in Saskatchewan where my friend Alena was from. Don't you remember???
I do now. I apologize. by the way I here you may show up out here. I was all squiggly when I heard.
I'm editing my previous comment. I just read it and it should read "hear" not here for the first instance of here. And secondly the by should be capitalized. Sorry about all of that. I normally would let it go but if I don't correct it Maryanne will.
Post a Comment