It is like the best week ever! All sorts of good things keep happening. Today it was topped off with a new chair! We have had these black leather board room chairs (cheap ones) since I started. They are impossible to sit with proper posture in and they don't fit under my desk so I have to basically be leaning forward to type. But our office did so well last year that we hit up the bosses for new chairs. They are nice and have lumbar support and do lots of tilty things. I am totally thrilled.
There is not enough room to type all the other good things but trust me. Life is good. I mean I even got new book ends. And I found a new band I like. Yeah, I must stop or I won't get any work done.
Have a lovely weekend all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment