Monday, March 20, 2006

Things I think are cool: driver's side floor mat

Today there were puddles on the road for the first time in awhile (it has been very chilly and frozen this week). Egad! There was also a puddle in my car! The build up of snow and ice from the winter melted and I heard the squishing sound as I stepped into the vehicle. "I certainly do not want mould or mildew to start forming in my nice new car as the weather warms," I thought, so upon returning home I planned to remove the floor mat and get some towels and try to soak up any moisture left in the car as soon as I could before it started to freeze again. But when I picked up my floor mat, the rubber bottom had stopped all the water from soaking through. It's inside the house drying out now and then I will be back in business in the moistureless department. And I think that makes my floor mat cool.

No comments: