Friday, May 05, 2006

four random thoughts

Right now I am trying to fit 350 people into 71 dorm rooms. Ahhhhh! I am doing the billeting for the final quiz meet. I love quizzing but I will be glad when this weekend is over. I am ready to not have to worry about it for a few months.

A good friend of mine from university phoned me last night to tell me him and his wife are expecting. I'm so happy for him!

I hate being sick.

I was at a conference this week and I really enjoyed it. There was a fantastic seminar on grounding and bonding static electricity (so you don't blow yourself up when dealing with a derailed train car or overturned tanker truck - it was an environmentalish conference). I have never understood electricity so well. He compared it to water. More on the conference later.

Anyway, back to the squeeshing of people into rooms. T'will be a late night.

2 comments:

Teacher Lady said...

aka Janny
Dude, you change your aviator a lot.

Shannon said...

yeah, it changes with my mood. and sometimes i miss playing with barbies.