Roger: I was in a pissy mood and I deleted a couple posts. Which put me in a worse mood because I realised I'd deleted my very first Roger comment and I couldn't get it back. But now my day is better because you have commented again! And no, I didn't go on a date with Andy Rooney. I could only be so lucky...
Mary, thanks for the hug. I needed it. I feel a little better today.
6 comments:
Yes.
Such as why did I even bother trying to go to work this past week. There was NOTHING for me to do.
I was having trouble with the html code and I gave up. I am lazy I know...
Did I read earlier that you went on a date with Andy Rooney or something and now it's gone? I'm so confused.
(Hug)
That's all I came here to say. I miss me some Shanny.
Roger: I was in a pissy mood and I deleted a couple posts. Which put me in a worse mood because I realised I'd deleted my very first Roger comment and I couldn't get it back. But now my day is better because you have commented again! And no, I didn't go on a date with Andy Rooney. I could only be so lucky...
Mary, thanks for the hug. I needed it. I feel a little better today.
Ah, it was no great shakes. I wasn't on top of my game. I will be sure to take advantage of my second chance . . . oh wait.
Post a Comment