Remember, this is from a girl who usually won't even take a regular strength Tylenol unless it's absolutely necessary.
So this narcotic that the doctor prescribed is awesome. Yes, it makes me a bit nauceous (still don't know how to spell that word correctly) but it also makes my teeth stop hurting and it makes me dizzy. Which I have to admit, is kind of fun. Like being on an amusement park ride all the time.
I know there is a guy out in blog land who is starting up this big pirate adventure thing. I wonder if he needs a ship's doctor. Now that I have all this extensive experience with narcotics, maybe I could apply for the position. Hmmm.
Oh, and you guys would laugh your head off if you could see me. My cheeks are about 40 times their normal size.
Okay, wave of nausea - time to go back to the couch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry you're not feeling great, Shannon. Oh, and it's "nauseous".
Post a Comment