Things at the relay that made my night:
A little boy doing The WormSo anyway, I might try to sleep some more but it was a good time.
A really big girl with awesome rhythm rocking out to the Macarena immediately after members on my team started complaining "Who requested this?" with disdain. I figured that girl did. I dont' know why but it makes me happy when overweight people are fantastic dancers.
The team of guys that inevidably came dressed as women and subsequently kept feeling their fake chests all night were actually really kind and thoughtful on several occasions.
At the end of the night the song Cadilac Ranch came on and three of us went to line dance and this boy saw us and came racing over as fast as he could with a thrilled look on his face and danced with us. Sadly, there were only 4 of us enjoying the song.
The porta-potty decorated by the team called "Helen's Hooters". They were a team of 40 something woman all wearing bras on the outside of their shirts that they decorated with glitter, ribbons, etc. The sponsored a port-potty and it had possibly the best ambience of any porta-potty I've ever been in.
Glow sticks.
When my friends requested a song for me. They wouldn't tell me what it was but when it came on I had been sleeping (it is very helpful being a nighttime narcaleptic at events such as these - naps are fairly easy to take) and I immediately woke up, knew Ky had requested it for me, and started dancing.
And finally, I got to be a Total Girl and hold up one of the numbers in how much was raised.
No comments:
Post a Comment