Thursday, March 29, 2007

hotness to the extreme

some of my friends have a chant about how mormons are hot. i don't actually know the entire chant, but it basically involves cheering about their hotness and "woo"ing at the end. very straightforward. as all cheers should be.

today i saw some (mormons that is) walking in my neighbourhood and one of them looked exactly like the brother of a couple friends of mine. these two friends can be identified in the following manner. one is a lovely but skimbly girl from the west coast and another a raven haired beauty from cow-town. if you know who i'm talking about, then you know their brother and can fully appreciate how hot that mormon was.

3 comments:

Bronwyn said...

It goes: Mormons, mormons, Wooooo mormons!!!!!

arimich said...

I love it! They send Mormon missionaries over here from the States, and every time I pass them, I think that chant in my head. And sometimes I get caught up talking to them, because they're all super-friendly and act like they know me from the beginning, so I pause, because there aren't that many foreigners here, really, that I know and talk to, and then I end up having to talk to them about how I'm from Canada and teaching and that I'm a Christian so I can't go to their church. But hey, I get to talk to hot boys, so I figure I win anyways.

Anonymous said...

Bron's wrong.

It's "Mormons, Mormons, WOOOOO!!!"