Thursday, January 26, 2006

Brrr, it's cold in here....

Ohmygosh! The Environmental project manager in our office just walked in and told me that there is a seminar being put on about new Environmental legislation that I "really need to be at". Implying... THAT I WILL BE DOING MORE ENVIRONMENTAL WORK THIS YEAR!!!! It means he has finally accepted that he is going to have to use me over the new guy even though he'd rather use the new guy because he is a guy and has a little bit of experience from a previous job. But new guy was hired as a hazmat guy - not an environmental guy. Hah! Seniority pays off!

This is gonna be hard. I feel out of my league. But the Environmental project manager will never know that is how I feel. Bring it on!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Whhooooooooohhooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

For you of course.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Gooooooooooooo, Shannon!

Shannon said...

Boo, nobody caught on to my obviously unclever quote. Brrr, it's cold in here - there must be some Torros in the atmosphere.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Ha! I was just about to say that, when I clicked to comment. Because boy is it stuck in my head.

Shannon said...

Yessss!