Sunday, January 15, 2006

Colour me surprised

Sadly, the picture of Neville Longbottom, who is apparantly my Harry Potter Love match, was doing wonky things to my blog so I have deleted it.

At least I won't have to fight Lyn for Harry. But Ky might have some issues for me!

Take this quiz.

5 comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

The link didn't work! Who is it?

Jen said...

That is Neville Longbottom!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon. I was kind of sad not to get Neville, but when I did the test, I knew I wouldn't. I'm actually really surprised that you did! I was totally expecting Ron or Harry for you. I wasn't surprised that Jen got him though. Isn't it pathetic that I, a 25 year old grad student, has put this much thought into it?

Jen said...

All of us are getting Gryffindor boys.... We must have a secret (or not-so-secret) fascination with bravery....

Shannon said...

When I took it a second time, I got Cedric. A bit of intellegince and hotness on the side for me!!

And I don't know why his picture isn't showing up! It did when I first looked at it.