Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I had dinner with 11 Mongolian Cowboys

(Well, technically one of them was the son of a close friend of one of the said cowboys).

4 comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Okay, tell the story.

Jen said...

We NEED the story!

Shannon said...

Ky and I went for supper with her dad last night who is showing around 11 visiting what we would call farmers from Mongolia. They call themselves herdsmen. And Uncle Al calls them cowboys. Not much of a story really, but I figure it would be a good blog title. Did you know it is minus 30 degrees in Mongolia right now? I always forget there are other people living in places as cold or colder than Saskatchewan.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

I KNEW it involved Uncle Al! Time with Uncle Al always means you're going out with Mongolian cowboys, or people from Kazakhstan...