I love good hair days.
Most of the time when I leave my home I feel somewhat presentable with respect to my hair, but by the end of the day usually my hair is has fallen flat or is so static-y I could power the television. But then there are those incredible days (like today) where my hair is just perfect all day. And everything seems better because of it. A good hair day, is my world through rose coloured glasses.
I had to go downtown to do some historical searches on a building I am doing an Environmental Site Assessment on (Hooray! Still more work with the word Environmental in it!). And I get stuck at a train crossing. But instead of being frustrated or annoyed, I just turned up the radio and did some chair dancing. At one point I turned my head and saw the girl in the car next to me grooving to music of her own. I felt all happy that there were at least two of us not letting the train get to us. Even when it stopped - 2 cars from the end - I just looked in the mirror at my hair and turned the music up again. Even when the train started moving in the opposite direction - nothing was gonna touch my mood today.
I realise it may be very shallow of me to let something like my hair put me in such a good mood. But I guess I will take good moods by whatever means they come.
As an aside, has anyone ever heard of Seanix? I am thinking of getting a laptop customized just for me and I stumbled across Seanix today. Wondering what their reputation is.
Anyway, I am off to enjoy the rest of my day! It even involves some cross country skiing tonight. Excellent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good hair days are the best- and are usually accompanied by nice dressing and energy.
Ask Graison before you do anything computer related. He's got the know in that area.
excellent suggestion - i will for sure.
Post a Comment