I am taking tennis lessons! First one is tonight. I just know I am going to love it and find it was a waste I wasn't playing all these years.
What with other people at work taking all the holiday time I wanted this summer (no camps - sigh), getting my wisdom teeth out and using it an excuse to sulk and have a pity party for an entire week, stupid boys (ok, maybe not stupid, just boys in general even), and the extensive lack of motivation for anything besides eating and watching Battlestar Galactica or Monarch of the Glen with Ky, I figured I better do something quick or I was gonna have a crappy summer. So I decided to take matters into my own hands and do something I have always wanted to do. I phoned around and found a place where I can take a few group lessons for not too much money. If I decide that I like it, I might even sign up for the slightly price-ier private lessons. Sounds like the instructor is older. But he has an accent. So this could be an enjoyable summer endevour. I shall keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
No camps??
Are you up for the weekend of Camp at least?
And I so want to know where you and Ky are at with Battlestar Galactica.
We just finished the first season last night, and we are so FREAKING OUT!!!!! That's a dang mean cliffhanger, especially since I'm gone for a week, so we can't rent it until I get back. Well, I guess Shannon could, I'd just be depressed about it, that's all.
Came across your site by accident. Good luck with your tennis lessons. You will never regret it! And when you get tired of what the pro is trying to tell you, or if it doesn't work, visit my tennis website at www.geocities.com/aceyou.
Sweet! Tennis tips. Just what I need to help launch my career. Cheers Ace.
Post a Comment