hobbies:
I never have anything to write. I've never really had a hobby per se. There are lots of things that I like to do, but they have always fallen under a different category like extracurricular activities, clubs or volunteer work. But finally, I have a hobby. There is no other heading which it could really fall under.
My new hobby is wall climbing. I've been going at least once a week for the last 6 weeks. I'm five climbs away from my self set goal that will allow me to purchase my own shoes. Another fifteen and I'll buy a harness. It might be awile before I get into ropes and stuff. But I'm so excited to have a hobby. The only problem now is keeping my different friends interested enough so that they keep going with me.
Today I did 2 new walls that I haven't attempted thus far. It felt great. I love having a hobby.
1 comment:
Blogging is a hobby, no? Or too embarrassing to put on a survey?
Post a Comment