Friday, November 24, 2006

muy caliente you bed of sun, you

Ah Mexico, so soon I can almost feel a sunburn on my nose. Oh wait, maybe that's from the tanning bed (I'm trying to get a base tan so as to avoid the lobster look in the wedding photos. The lobster look is so last year). Anyway, I decided to get a Hepatitis A/B shot before I left. Which meant I needed a doctor's appointment. Which meant I needed a doctor. I've never really had a family doctor. When I was young we used whichever doctor lived in my small town but it changed throughout my life. So this week I found myself a doctor accepting patients. I made the appointment and met her today. She's about a year older than me. A medical doctor. My new medical doctor. My age. Crazy. Anyway, now I'm told I may feel flu-ish for a couple days so I figured I'd post before that hit so I don't wine about it.

Hah, whom I kidding. I'll totally wine about it.

No comments: