Monday, November 20, 2006

My guest star appearance on Melrose Place

I am going to Mexico in less than 2 weeks. I was ridiculously excited about it. When I paid my deposit and planned to go, it was supposed to be a fun relaxing time with the bride, groom and their parents plus one other girl my ageish. Sounded awesome. Practically a girls' trip. I was planning to take a tennis lesson everyday, figure out what a catamaran is (they are included in the all-inclusive-ness after all), get my hair done at the fancy salon, play some beach volleyball, fall in love with a cute resort worker and maybe even go out dancing one night with the bride-to-be and the other girl. Not that I still can't do all of those things, but within the past week I found out that an old friend of the bride's decided to come along which is cool - but definately changes the boy to girl ratio. Then I found out that the bride's brother, whom I used to sort of be seeing, decided to come along last minute. Certainly understandable and also cool - I was really excited even to hear it; he's her brother for goodness sake. Then this morning I found out that my most recent ex-boyfriend is trying to make the trip as well. Just great. I've always wanted to go on a beautiful romantic holiday with basically what amounts to 2 ex boyfriends. Can't wait. The thing is, I totally adore both of these guys and want them to still be in my life. But why couldn't it be somewhere not on my very much anticipated vacation? This is seriously going to damper my ability to fall in love with my tennis instructor.

No comments: