I did a survey today at the building that just about broke me. When I first started working for my job, I went out and did a survey on a building. I was way undertrained and made lots of mistakes. I was ready to quit and I think they were ready to fire me. It sucked.
Two and a half years later, I had to get back on the proverbial horse and re-survey the building. I've been dreading going back into that building for the past 4 months. But it's done. And it went okay. And I don't think I did that bad a job the first time for the experience I had - it was a very difficult survey. I have never popped so many ceiling tiles in a day in my life. My arms were having trouble replacing them by the end. I sort of wish I could have had a camera taping me because it likely would have been hilarious.
Anyway, tomorrow I get to go up in my first scissor lift. They dropped it off tody, does it ever look funny sitting in a fancy business building.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
shannon, you totally need a cute tam hat like your avatar.
I know. But they only lood fantastic on the virtual version of me.
I mean look.
Post a Comment