Christmas list in the works:
My roomate is leaving me probably. I sad. So now I need a few things. So I decided to add them to my already started Christmas list.
- Cordless phone with caller display
- Lazer thingy that my dad and grandpa have to help me park my car as far back as possible without getting it squished by the garage door
- Digital camera
- Adapter thingy for my iPod so I can plug it into the special spot in my car that is made for such things. I love my new car.
- Charger thing for my iPod so I don't have to take my laptop on long trips
- Knee length terry cloth robe
- Lots of socks
- Yoga mat
- Stainless steel garbage can with a foot press opener
- Lint remover
- Wavy flatware set from Peir 1
- And I can't forget a hippopotomus
Goodnight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so sad, I want to cry for hours. I don't wanna move. My word verification is the sound of me crying: "bfaagh"
Thats quite an extensive list!!For some out fo the box and cool ideas you can also peep into my Holiday Blog.....
Where are you moving to? Blog!
Please?
hmmm.... no emicon for a a cute puppy do face. So imagine one right...
here.
Post a Comment