So thank you hotel in previous town for being full tonight because the roads weren't bad at all (I hit the highway soon enough in the day that everything is wet instead of frozen - glad I'm not driving tonight though) and the hotel I am in now is beautiful. Oh my gosh. I've stayed here in the normal rooms before but tonight I reserved a business suite. The couch in the "living area" is huge and comfy, the tv big with lots of channels, the bathroom clean and fresh, and the fridge quite nice actually. Probably the nicest hotel fridge I've ever had. Then you open the pretty glass door to enter the "bedroom area" and I have 2 gynormous beds (too bad I'm all alonesome) and another tv. My view is of the courtyard which is covered in snow, but still. And I'm such a dork that this makes me excited but there is even a separate entrance into the bedroom. So if I did have other people here and they were sleeping on the couch, I could enter through the bedroom entrance and they wouldn't be disturbed. Cool huh? Kinda pointless for just me, but still. Not to mention the fitness room. I might take up boxing tonight because there is one of the bag thingys that you punch. And a skipping area. And a bike, treadmill AND cross trainer machine. Plus free weights. It's pretty much as good as my gym in Saskatoon. I am going to try all the machines in it I think. After I teach myself to box of course.
But first I need to get some reports written and other work done. The big question is, which room do I do it in? They each have a desk. Since I have 2 reports, maybe I will do one in the bedroom and one in the living room.
Don't you wish you were as excited about such meaningless little things as me? If you are, you are my favourite.
Oh, and what a stupid phrase "not to mention" is. You say it just before you mention something. That doesn't make any sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are my favorite too.
That sort of thing excites me too, so much in fact that I would probably set my alarm in the middle of the night, just so I could switch beds..because there are 2!!!
Krissie, that is brilliant. I wish I'd thought of it myself - I hope I stay there again someday so I can do that.
Post a Comment