Monday, November 13, 2006

This weekend, I was in Love.

That's right. I love being in Love. I just wish I could be there more often. And, although I have no complaints about being in Love with my friend Ang (the first person I have ever been in Love with), I'd like to be in Love with lots of people.

There is a town in Saskatchewan called Love. It's a cute little town, but I would drive myself crazy if I lived there. If you ever go there, you will understand what I mean. It is literally impossible to keep yourself from punning. You will find yourself saying, "wasn't it great, being in Love?" and "I wish I was still in Love." Trust me, the list goes on and on. To the point of self annoyance. But it cannot be helped. My friend Ang and I stopped by the village on our way home from our weekend quiz meet. There are hearts everywhere. And all of the streets have alternate names. For instance, 2nd Street is also True Love Drive. Railway Avenue is also Cupid's Way. It's fun, but definately cheesy. I'd drive myself crazy there so it really is a good thing that I'm not often in Love.

See.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lyn's friend made a hilarious short film intitled "Literal Man Falls in Love." It was set in Love. You can guess what happened

Shannon said...

He fell! I get it!